The Paleo Recipe Book

Paleo diet - My Story

As I sit down to write this, I feel as though I am sitting upon a Paleo Pedestal.  I began eating Paleo about a year ago – right before we joined Visit Official Website here,  Nine months later, my sister Shelley  began her Paleo Diet, and I was so excited for her. One month after that, in January of this year, our parents joined the paleo diet meal plan and are now Paleo eaters as well.

I did a little research on Paleolithic meal plans and came to the conclusion that this diet is certainly worth a try. So, 7 months later…

And what's my Paleo Diet weight loss result so far?

The result has been great! Okay, okay, "the rock solid abs" hasn't appeared yet but that's because I've been slacking off a bit when it comes to exercising. However my body fat percentage has been slashed to about 13% or so!

Although my abdominals aren't visible yet, my tummy has flattened so when I sit down, my gut is not rolling over my pants anymore!

But there's something you should know before embarking on this diet….
.
The failure rate is extremely high!

At first, I wanted to abandon this diet because Palo diet foods taste horribly bland! Sure you can cheat by adding processed ingredients, but if you want optimal Paleo diet weight loss result, then you must absolutely minimize cheating.

Anyway, just when I was about to surrender, I came across a large collection of Paleo cookbooks and the recipes in there was so good, it gave me longevity. Now, I'm staying put with this healthy diet so I can get even better Paleo diet weight loss result.

 I liked what was in the book but I did not really grasp how the system worked.  I began searching for more information on the “paleo diet meal plan book” and I came across the website for Paleo Cook Book. I thought to myself the cost is not much more than buying anotI liked what was in the book but I did not really grasp how the system worked.her book, so why not give it a try?

To my amazement I was impressed with how many more calories I was eating which left me feeling satisfied. I immediately began to follow the fat flush program. It was surprising to feel so satisfied. I was pleased to have a program which was customized for my weight and activity level.

Having all the tools available tools available from PaleoCookBook has allowed me to plan my meals as well as allowing me to design my own meals without me having to figure out how to balance it. My friends and co-workers are amazed at how much I have lost without starving myself.

The program is great and the one thing I really like about it is that the balance makes sense and you do not have to give up anything.